Terms of Service
Welcome to GsmHostingFiles
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of GsmHostingFiles is Website.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use GsmHostingFiles website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of . Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, GsmHostingFiles and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on GsmHostingFiles. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or download file from http://gsmhostingfiles.com/ for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from http://gsmhostingfiles.com/
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from http://gsmhostingfiles.com/
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from http://gsmhostingfiles.com/
- Grant access to their accounts to anyone, including trusted friends, classmates, or relatives.
- Exposure to the safety of our systems is totally forbidden. This can include checking, scanning, or testing a vulnerability on any system or network that hosts our services.
- Trying to Tampering or hacking of our services, circumventing any security procedures or authentication procedures, or attempting to gain unauthorized access to the relevant services, systems, networks or data.
- Trying to Destroy or overcome our infrastructure by imposing an unreasonable burden on our systems that consume exceptional resources (CPU, memory, disk space, bandwidth, etc.).
Redistribute content from GsmHostingFiles (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
Account sharing is considered as a serious policy violation.
- This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
- Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data ('Comments') in areas of the website. GsmHostingFiles does not screen, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their appearance on the website and Comments do not reflect the views or opinions of GsmHostingFiles, its agents or affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws GsmHostingFiles shall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
- GsmHostingFiles the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
- You hereby grant to gsmhostingfiles.com a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
- The following organizations may link to our Web site without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Web site in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Web sites of other listed businesses; and
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
- These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party's site.
- We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, American Automobile Association, AARP and Consumers Union;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites,
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link); (b)the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of ; and (d) where the link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and it products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party's site.
If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Web site, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows:
- By use of our corporate name
- By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Web site or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party's site.
No use of GsmHostingFiles logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
GsmHostingFiles Terms of Service
Please review the following terms and conditions concerning the use of this website free of any charge, "as is", by GsmHostingFiles Team By accessing, using or downloading materials from this website you agree to follow and be bound by these terms and conditions.
USE OF WEBSITE INFORMATION
We strive to provide our users with the best service possible. However, in order to provide a stable service to our users, we have defined an Acceptable Use Policy (AUP) which can be found below. We need you not to misuse or abuse our services. By using our services, you agree to this Acceptable Use Policy (AUP).
What are prohibited on GsmHostingFiles.Com
Uploading and Publishing any of the website GsmHostingFiles.Com files in any other website is totally prohibited.
Account sharing is a serious policy violation. Users should not give or allow access to their accounts to anyone, including trusted friends, classmates or relatives.
Compromising the integrity of our systems. This could include probing, scanning, or testing the vulnerability of any system or network that hosts our services.
Tampering with, reverse-engineering, or hacking our services, circumventing any security or authentication measures, or attempting to gain unauthorised access to the services, related systems, networks, or data.
Overwhelming or attempting to overwhelm our infrastructure by imposing an unreasonably large load on our systems that consume extraordinary resources (CPUs, memory, disk space, bandwidth, etc.).
While subscribing to our paid plans please be aware that there are limited downloads in some sections of the site such as Vivo, Huawei, Samsung .. etc
Our Paid Plans are limited in time, capacity, and limits for fair daily use.
Our site provides Only files and we are not responsible for the way these files are used in a wrong way, if you do not know how to use those files please do not Download them.
We are not responsible for providing an explanation of how to use the files which is available on our site. Sometimes instructions are included with some files only.
Your info or details , such as your IP address, the files you download, and your purchases are recorded on the site.
When you download a file, you are allowed to resume within 24 hours of the same IP and will not be counted more than once during that period.
We use the information we collect like your email address to interact with you directly. For example, we may send you a notification of updates of our site. Or we may inform you of future changes or improvements that we make to our Services. If you contact us, we will keep a record of your request to help you resolve any problems you may have.
We provide our firmware as it is from official sources, Sometimes it comes with tools that are used by the official programmers of that brand or model such as (Oppo, Alcatel...etc) . These tools needs to login and we do not have logins for these tools, as they are made for the company programmers not for Us.
Credit & Contact Information
Making Changes to this Policy
However, we will not reduce the rights which this policy guarantee to you without your express consent.
If you have any queries regarding any of our terms, please contact us.